Earlier today I had posted a post about Bambi and Thumper, but the pictures didn’t come through, this time it appears to be working! I hope it is!
There you go everyone! I hope this display of too much cuteness brightened your Monday! Now I may just have to put in my Bambi DVD 🙂
Had to have the Peanuts gang wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Have you seen the new movie? I did, Peanuts was a big part of my childhood, how could I miss it! 🙂 As you can guess, the quotes for today will center around being Thankful! I wish you all a Blessed Thanksgiving! I will be gone from here for a little while while we travel to the cornfields of Indiana to be with my husband’s family. We always have a good time, plenty of food, love and laughter. May your Thanksgiving be filled with the same! You all are on my list of Thankfulness!!
- The Pilgrims made 7 times more graves than huts, No Americans have ever been more impoverished than those, who nevertheless set aside a day of Thanksgiving.” H.U. Westermeyer
- Be thankful for what you have, Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairy tale.
- “I do not think of the misery, but the joy that remains. Go out into the fields, nature and the sun. Go out and seek happiness in yourself and in God. Think of the beauty that again and again discharges itself within and out of you and be happy!” Anne Frank ( Just seeing who wrote that quote makes it more special, if Anne Frank can be thankful, surely we can no matter what!”)
- “The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.”
- “It was November, the month of crimson sunsets, parting birds, deep sad hymns of the sea and passionate wind songs in the pines.” L.M. Montgomery from Anne of Green Gables ( I have always loved the Anne of Green Gables books and DVD series! I may just have to watch it again!)
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” William Arthur Ward
- “May you be as strong as the Oak, yet as flexible as the Birch. May you stand as tall as the Redwood, but live as gracefully as the Willow, and may you always bear fruit all your days on the earth.” Native American Prayer
HI everyone! I hope that someone may be able to answer my question. My sister-in-law says she cannot follow my posts from her phone. Says there is nothing to click on. Is this her phone or is there something I need to do to make it accessible from her phone. I know the Follow button is there, because others have been using it. Basically she can see my posts but can’t see any of the extra links on the side or at the top to click on.
Thanks for your help!
Hi everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the holidays! I was wondering, does anyone know when Writing 102 is supposed to start? I thought after Writing 101 this past Fall they did say a second course would be offered this coming year. Am I correct? Hoping so! 🙂 Happy New Year adn Happy Writing! 🙂
HI! Posted my 6 word story. You are welcome to check it out! Has a picture with it this time 🙂 Thanks! http://joyroses13.wordpress.com
HI everyone! I did the challenge about Where the Skeletons live. Not sure if I did it right, but I had fun with it. Let me know your thoughts, did it knock your socks off? 🙂 Eager to read others. You can find it at http://joyroses13.wordpress.com
Twas the night before…..??? No, its not Christmas, if you are curious you can check out my new post 🙂 http://joyroses13.wordpress.com